Nuvita products are guaranteed free from manufacturing defects for 24 months from the date of purchase stated on the sales document (receipt, invoice, tax receipt, etc.).
To take advantage of the warranty, it will be sufficient to show proof of purchase at the Point of Sale as well as to describe and, if possible, show the defect found. The Point of Sale may proceed with an immediate replacement, if compatible with its current stock, or else you may apply, in the absence of availability, for a purchase voucher for the same value to be spent inside the shop, depending on the shop’s policy. In the event of loss of the proof of purchase, it is necessary to provide the shop with the batch number found on the product itself or on the packaging, which will make it possible to go back to the year of production of the article.
All defects caused by wear and tear arising from normal use, such as that caused to plastic parts, accessories or batteries (due, for example, to temperature changes, rubbing, etc.), are excluded from the warranty.
The warranty is void in the following cases:
- The product has been damaged due to improper or abnormal use.
- If the product has been modified or tampered with.
- Professional use has been made of the product. All Nuvita products are intended for home use.
- In case of accidental events (falls, for example).
- If the causes of the malfunction are attributable to poor maintenance of individual parts or accessories (e.g. battery oxidation, problems due to particle formation, the presence of acids or other corrosive liquids, etc.).
The following cases are excluded from the 24-month warranty:
- Costs related to replacement or repair of parts subject to wear or to normal maintenance of the product.
- The costs of usable spare parts.
- The costs and risks related to transportation of any kind and for any reason in the case of the handling of a product that is recognized to be out of warranty.
- Damages caused by or defects resulting from incorrect installation or usage not in accordance with the instructions provided with the product and available on our website.
- Damages due to natural causes and disasters, accidental events or conditions not compatible with the product.
It will be possible to request a repair quote for any non-warranty products or to buy spare parts and accessories directly from the dedicated page on the website.
The manufacturer, the distributor and all parties involved in the sale shall not be liable for any economic loss or damage due to any malfunction of the product. In accordance with current legislation, the manufacturer, the distributor and all parties involved in the sale shall under no circumstances be liable for damages, including direct damages, indirect damages, loss of net profit, loss of savings and other damages due to other causes resulting from the use of the product or the impossibility of using the product.