All Nuvita Products are guaranteed for 24 months against manufacturing defects starting from the purchase date shown on the sales document: order confirmation in the case of online purchases or receipt, invoice, tax receipt in the case of purchases at one of our reseller shops .
To take advantage of the guarantee, in the case of purchases from a physical store, it will be necessary to go to the Dealer, show proof of purchase and, if possible, describe or show the defect found. Once the warranty terms have been verified, the Dealer has the right to apply for immediate replacement.
If the product is not available, the Dealer will be responsible for collecting the product and contacting us to activate the warranty replacement procedure.
Alternatively, compatibly with the store's return policy, a voucher of equal value may be provided, which can be spent within the store itself.
In the event of loss of the proof of purchase, the Dealer will be able to provide us with the lot reference, which can be found on the product or on the packaging, with which Nuvita will be able to trace the year of production of the item and validate the guarantee.
In the case of online purchases, or from Partner Resellers, we invite you to fill in the assistance request in the Defects and Returns section.
The warranty is void in the following cases:
- The product has been damaged due to improper or abnormal use.
- If the product has been modified or tampered with.
- Professional use has been made of the product. All Nuvita products are intended for domestic use.
- In case of accidental events (e.g. falls).
- If the causes of the malfunction are attributable to poor maintenance of the individual components and accessories (e.g. oxidation of the batteries, problems due to the formation of limestone in the parts, presence of acids or other corrosive liquids, etc.)
The following cases are excluded from the 24 month warranty:
- Costs relating to the replacement or repair of parts subject to wear or normal maintenance of the product.
- Costs of consumable parts.
- The costs and risks relating to transport of any kind and for any reason, in the case of handling a product recognized as out of warranty.
- Damage caused or defects resulting from incorrect installation or use that does not comply with the instructions supplied with the product and which can be consulted on our website. site.
- Damage due to natural causes and disasters, accidental events or conditions not compatible with the product.
- Defects caused by wear and tear, resulting from normal use, such as plastic components or accessories (as a result of sudden changes in temperature, friction, etc.) and pre-installed batteries.
It will be possible to request a repair estimate for products out of warranty or for the purchase of spare parts and accessories in the CUSTOMER SUPPORT section.
The manufacturer, the distributor and all parties involved in the sale assume no responsibility for loss and economic damage due to any malfunction of the product.
In compliance with current legislation, the manufacturer, the distributor and all the parties involved in the sale are not liable in any case for damages, including direct, indirect, loss of net profit, loss of savings and further damages due to other causes, deriving from the use or inability to use the product.